ConnectTM by Paymentsense
Paymentsense Connect is a cloud-based service that securely links your card machine and your Epos system. The result? Faster transactions, fewer errors and easier end of day cash-ups.
Connect is fast, convenient and free
With your till and card machine connected, there’s no need to key in transactions twice so no more chargebacks, miskeyed transactions and long queues. Everything can be quickly reconciled with an easy end of day cash-up.
Pay at Counter
- It’s a revolution. The biggest thing since contactless.
- Speedy transactions. Shorten queues and watch profits soar.
- No more mistakes. Say goodbye to manual errors, bad maths and double keying.
- Easier reporting. Everything just adds up.
- Happier customers. We all love a smoother payment experience.
Pay at Table
- Turn tables four times faster. Because efficient payments means fatter profits.
- That feeling when the till immediately balances? Get it every day with Connect.
- Happier customers. Because waiting for the bill can spoil your digestion.
- Take miskeys and errors off the table. Bad maths and fat fingers? Not your problem.
- Here’s a tip: staff can take gratuities straight from the card machine.
It fits the bill
A single point of support
No added cost
Multiple terminals and all major cards accepted.
And there’s more:
- Super speedy setup: Get started within 3 days. Paymentsense card machines come ready to go, just plug in and begin taking payments.
- It fits the bill. Two tills and one card machine? One till and three card machines? Connect is shaped around your needs – whether you take money in one place, two places or all over the shop.
- Integration is free: Connect comes with no extra cost for Paymentsense customers.
- No third parties: You’ll always deal directly with Paymentsense. Paymentsense offer 24/7 support – always with a real person.
- Paymentsense app. Your business in your pocket. View transactions, account information and spending patterns, so you can make better business decisions.
- PCI compliance support. If you need it, Paymentsense also offers help over the phone. Their PCI quiz masters will guide you through the assessment questions.